OtakuBoards

- ShoCK [Play] -

DeathKnight

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan smiled, and slowly closed both ehes, tired, and drained emotionally from her healing technique. Several minutes later, she was fast asleep, and all that could be heard from her was light breathing...[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]Sometime around 5a.m., Lidan awoke to find herself in the passenger seat, looking out the rolled up window. She peered out briefly, watching as grassy plains whipped by. She shot up instantly, looking around. She stopped, looking at Drake, who was already driving.[/i]

Lidan: Hey, what's going on?

Drake: ................You're awake. I was wondering when you were gonna get up.

Lidan: How long have you been driving? *yawns, rubs sleep from eyes*

Drake: Since about 3.

Lidan: Geez, you really do like to get an early start.

[i]Twisting his left arm into view, he showed the gash that ran from his shoulder to his elbow. Lidan gasped in horror.[/i]

Lidan: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Drake: .........Remember those bug-type things in New York? The ones with the sickle-arms?

Lidan: Yeah.

Drake: Well, apparently, they move fast.

Lidan: But-but-but...What happened, how'd you get away?!

Drake: Ran 'em over....But not before one slashed me up a bit. and godammit you can sleep through anything..

Lidan: Well, most things..

Drake: Hmm?

*Butler Signalled the Blackhawk down, and ran towards it with Sere close behind. One of the marines, bearing the same SGF logo opened the door and motioned for them to hurry*

Butler: alright alright *climbs in with Sere and the door closes*

Marine: *looks at them oddly* *smiles and one his eyes rolls back* freeeeesh meeeeeeeat. .

Butler: WTF? *looks closer at the marine and pilot, and is shocked to find them partially decaying, touched by the mutants*

Sere: *whips out pistols and immeadiatly blows the SGF marine out the other side of the Blackhawk* :smirk:

Butler: fast, :smirk: I like that. .*he too pulls out one of his desert eagles and takes care of the mutant pilot* ok flying. .no problem. .

Sere: *points* BIG FREAKING PROBLEM!!! *points to a massive winged demon*

Butler::eek: *he flies the blackhawk out of its way before heading out of the city with it on his tail*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan winked at Drake and looked forward again.[/i]

Lidan: I'll heal it later.

Drake: Well.............okay.

Lidan: Just put as much distance between us and those freaks of nature.

Drake: LOL, no problem.[/COLOR]

Butler: *looks at Sere* do know how to fly?

Sere: I can. .

Butler: ok, fly away *points* in that direction, I'm going to take care of that thing. .

*Butler slides open the door of the blackhawk, straps himself in and slides the helicopters chain gun into place*

[i]Sometime around 6 a.mm, Drake literally spun the car out, skidding to a dusty halt on the side of the road. He climbed out of car, screaming loudly.[/i]

Drake: GODDAMMIT THIS SONNOVA HURTS!

Lidan: *quickly getting out of the Diablo* What's wrong?

Drake: SHI? THIS HURTS!

[i]Lidan quickly walks over to Drake, peering at him craddeling his arm. She pulled his right hand away, inspecting his wound.[/i]

Lidan: Well, it's infected.

Drake: Say *"Praise" style*WHAAAAT?!

OOC: : on the floor laughing at Liam's earlier post: Oh my god! That is SO me!! :devil: Never play a game that involves guns w/ me around . . . I'm VERY trigger happy . . . :devil:

One thing querido . . . my name is Levyn!

O_o;; . . . I just now noticed that Levyn's age is REALLY off . . .

*~*~~``

[I]Levyn groaned.[/I] "This is SO not my day . . !" [I]She transferred the BH to autopilot, leaned out the side, and was greeted by the mutant marine(MM), still hanging off the side.[/I]

MM: "Meeeaaaattttt . . ." [I]It reached up a hand, and clasped its fingers around Levyn's ankle.

She immediately pulled out an Eagle, and blasted the MM off her foot.

Butler looked back, alarmed, as the BH swayed a little in the air.[/I] "Problem?"

[I]Levyn grimaced.[/I] "You could say that . . . one of our little friends decided they were going to make a snack of my leg . . ."

[I]Butler winced, and started firing again.[/I] "Ouch. Should I tie you to a chair?"

[I]Levyn grimaced again, and stared down at her ankle. It was starting to bleed heavily, the acid doing it's job.[/I] "No . . . but if I start chomping on your arm . . . you'll know what to do!"

[I]Butler chuckled behind the machine gun.[/I] "Yeah, use this gun on you . . ."

[I]Levyn smiled, and limped up beside Butler.[/I] "Let's just hope it doesn't come down to that . . ." [I]She pulled out an M16 and fired off a couple rounds at the demon closing in on their tail.

Butler stopped for a moment.[/I] "If both of us are back here . . . who's flying the plane?"

[I]Levyn growled as her ankle gave way beneath her, and slowly stood back up, and fired off a few more rounds . . .[/I] "Roast in hell b*stard . . ."

Butler: :eek:"Me?"

[I]Levyn looked over, surprised.[/I] "Uh oh . . . not you!!!" [I]She looked back to the demon, embarrassed. 'Strike one for Levyn . . .'

Suddenly, the BH jerked, and Levyn went thudding against the wall.[/I]

Butler: "WTF?! That wasn't supposed to happen unless . . ."

Levyn: ". . . there's two of them!!"

*~*~~``

:sighs and starts banging her head against a wall: I've got the Secret Agent Man theme song stuck in my head!!!! :flaming:

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan's face creased with concern and she felt the wound gently.[/i]

Lidan: Actually........this wound isn't infected.

Drake: Phew.......you had me worried.

Lidan: It'll take longer for me to heal this one though. Hold still.

[i]She bent her head forward and licked the wound gently, the dried blood dissapeared and then a dull warmth spread from her hands to his body. Nodding her head at intervals, and humming a quiet song, she slowly began to bind the flesh and sinews together again.

And time went by.[/i]

Drake: Wow.

Lidan: *sigh* There, you're back to normal now. How'zit feel?

Drake: Great. But....you look tired.

Lidan: I am.

[i]Without further ado, she fell forward into Drake's arms, fast asleep, her face as pale as the moon.[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: heh oops. .

-------

Butler: take the chain gun, I have something that I want to give the demons:devil:

Levyn: *puts on safety harness and faces the chain gun at the demon*

*Butler opens one of the SGF crates at the back of the helicopter and pulls out a Stinger Rocket launcher*

Butler: *puts it on his shoulder* depleted Uranium, it might sting them a little :devil: or alot. .

*Butler walks to the other side of the BH and faces the launcher at the 2nd demon, taking aim he fires one of the rounds at it, and is satisfied when the demon screams in pain and recoils before falling to the ground*