Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 I had to participate in this science fair for my school district, and I won!! I placed 4th in my catagory out of 20 ppl!!!! I am eligable to participate in the Houston science and engineering thingy, but I don't know if I should go. I got like $75, and I don't really know what to spend it on. I think my project sucked, but apparently the judges didn't! I'm in 7th grade now, and since I'm in all these stupid Pre-Ap classes, I had to participate, and I wouldnt have if I had the choice. Anyway, are there any other areas where you people are having some science fair? (at least we got free t-shirts and pizza!!!):toothy:
DeathKnight Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [color=crimson]Tight. Definately tight. Cash. Ooooo..... :confuse2: Even tighter... :cross: [/color]
Ryan Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [size=1] That is kewl! What was your science fair project on? Because I suck at Science fairs so I may have to steal it for next year he he![/size]
Silo Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 Sweet. My project sucked, mainly because I didn't know that we had to bring our experiment. :(
Guest contradiction Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [SIZE=3]Congradulations!!![/SIZE] [COLOR=orange]:):)
PiroMunkie Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=indigo]I found $100 laying on the sdiewalk once, so I didn't even have to do anything for it :p But congrats on your neato accomplishment, and don't spend the money all in one place! :D Have fun and stuff.[/size][/color]
Fall Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 Heh, I found $10 at school once..... Bla, we son't have science fairs.... Maybe you should spend it on... food? You can't live without food. ;) Or maybe a computer game...
Delian Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 Tres cool....Congratulations on your placin. As for the money, well it's all yours to spend it on whatever you want;) . My best friend and I found $20 once, in Market place in the city. We met up to have lunch anyway, so we treated ourselves to great food and delicious desserts.:tasty: :D
Spikey Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [SIZE=1]Dear BulmaVegeta1,[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]What a good job you did winning that prize, I never even got 10th place in a sciencefair. Spend your money on any thing you would like: Games, stuff like that.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]-Spikey[/SIZE]
Guest Shift Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Hey you placed first in a science fair!!! That's a helluva lot better than i could do...[/COLOR]
Dan L Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 We don't have science fairs round here... so sad... I'd kick *** if we ever had them ;)
Flash Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]I found $100 laying on the sdiewalk once, so I didn't even have to do anything for it :p But congrats on your neato accomplishment, and don't spend the money all in one place! :D Have fun and stuff.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm sure you turned it into the Police station, and told them that you found it, and that you'd leave it with them so that they could find its rightful owner. You [I]did[/I] do that, didn't you? Or did you just take it, not considering that it could have been the Paycheck of some poor homeless Old man, who worked weeks and weeks for it, so that he may pay for the surgery for his sick Granddaughter, Ill with a terrible disease, easily curable, if you have the cash. And he walked home from 2 towns over, 50 miles, with hope in his heart, knowing that he had the money to save his granddaughters life. And then, he reaches his collection of trashcans and cardboard boxes, and sees his Granddaughters face... He smiles, and she smiles a weak smile back at him... He nods, to signify that he has the money they need to get the medicine to cure her... She pleads with him to spend the money on himself, get himself a good meal, some new clothes, because she knows he has lived only to make sure she can survive, giving her all the food, and such... But the Grandfather refuses, and tells her that he is going to buy her the medicine.. She gives him a hug, tears streaming from her eyes... I love you, Grandpa, she says to him, and a tear forms in the old mans eye as well.. He goes down to the Clinic, and orders the medicine... Then, he reaches in his back pocket for the money, and realises it's gone... He checks everywhere, and cannot find it... He goes back to the alleyway with tears in his eyes... But this time, they are not tears of joy... His granddaughter covers her face, and cries as well... And the two hold each other close, and fall into the eternal sleep... Wouldn't want [I]that[/I] on your mind, would ya?
Guest Zeh Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] I'm sure you turned it into the Police station, and told them that you found it, and that you'd leave it with them so that they could find its rightful owner. You [I]did[/I] do that, didn't you? Or did you just take it, not considering that it could have been the Paycheck of some poor homeless Old man, who worked weeks and weeks for it, so that he may pay for the surgery for his sick Granddaughter, Ill with a terrible disease, easily curable, if you have the cash. And he walked home from 2 towns over, 50 miles, with hope in his heart, knowing that he had the money to save his granddaughters life. And then, he reaches his collection of trashcans and cardboard boxes, and sees his Granddaughters face... He smiles, and she smiles a weak smile back at him... He nods, to signify that he has the money they need to get the medicine to cure her... She pleads with him to spend the money on himself, get himself a good meal, some new clothes, because she knows he has lived only to make sure she can survive, giving her all the food, and such... But the Grandfather refuses, and tells her that he is going to buy her the medicine.. She gives him a hug, tears streaming from her eyes... I love you, Grandpa, she says to him, and a tear forms in the old mans eye as well.. He goes down to the Clinic, and orders the medicine... Then, he reaches in his back pocket for the money, and realises it's gone... He checks everywhere, and cannot find it... He goes back to the alleyway with tears in his eyes... But this time, they are not tears of joy... His granddaughter covers her face, and cries as well... And the two hold each other close, and fall into the eternal sleep... Wouldn't want [I]that[/I] on your mind, would ya? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Thats obviously going to make him feel much better... *1111 posts* [/COLOR]
Flash Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]Thats obviously going to make him feel much better... *1111 posts* [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I try my best. :whoops:
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 SWEET. i think u should enter [b]ONLY[/B] if u get money out of it!!! :)
Ryan Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] I'm sure you turned it into the Police station, and told them that you found it, and that you'd leave it with them so that they could find its rightful owner. You [I]did[/I] do that, didn't you? Or did you just take it, not considering that it could have been the Paycheck of some poor homeless Old man, who worked weeks and weeks for it, so that he may pay for the surgery for his sick Granddaughter, Ill with a terrible disease, easily curable, if you have the cash. And he walked home from 2 towns over, 50 miles, with hope in his heart, knowing that he had the money to save his granddaughters life. And then, he reaches his collection of trashcans and cardboard boxes, and sees his Granddaughters face... He smiles, and she smiles a weak smile back at him... He nods, to signify that he has the money they need to get the medicine to cure her... She pleads with him to spend the money on himself, get himself a good meal, some new clothes, because she knows he has lived only to make sure she can survive, giving her all the food, and such... But the Grandfather refuses, and tells her that he is going to buy her the medicine.. She gives him a hug, tears streaming from her eyes... I love you, Grandpa, she says to him, and a tear forms in the old mans eye as well.. He goes down to the Clinic, and orders the medicine... Then, he reaches in his back pocket for the money, and realises it's gone... He checks everywhere, and cannot find it... He goes back to the alleyway with tears in his eyes... But this time, they are not tears of joy... His granddaughter covers her face, and cries as well... And the two hold each other close, and fall into the eternal sleep... Wouldn't want [I]that[/I] on your mind, would ya? [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] That is Flash for ya lol! Making people feel guilty, yet if he kept it he deserves it.[/size]
Ryanmc225 Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 congrats i also got 3rd place in my school Science Fair what was your project about BulmaVegeta?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now