Jump to content
OtakuBoards

RIP PlanetNamek


Recommended Posts

Posted
planetnamek is now gone forever. let the rejoicing begin. :D
Posted
[B]Amen to that brother... Hehehe :D I personally am glad that planet namek is gone, as it wasn't a good site, just because 32,000 (different) people visited it every day doesn't make it good.[/B]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink]Thank god free at last from that awful website...!!![/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Guest ssjsupreme
Posted
[I]oh that's too bad![/I] not! Ya know, now that i think about it, you could rarely get on to the site, and when youcould it was a huge let down.i totally agree with you guys/girls.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
been to it a few times like 4 to 6, never crashed on me. why dose everyone hate it? (dont really have a opinion on it myself)
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
As I have meantioned in the past Planet Namek and my former site before I jump ship to theOtaku were big rivials. I didn't like them and pointed out their blantent lies about new db series! Adam knows i disliked them very much, and many of the people on the boards do. So please don't mind me when I kick over their tombstone and not shed a tear for them!:mad: :flaming:
Posted
man that site was pretty piss poor. For example their information was ok i guess but for the most part you couldn't even access it, well, i couldn't, and some of the stuff was just plain dumb ie their version of what we call 'humour' just wasn't it at all.
Posted
I never actually went there... and now I can't.... thank god for that. If it's as bad as you lot say, I'm glad my mind was uncorrupted.... ummm.... almost uncorrupted.. ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]I never actually went there... and now I can't.... thank god for that. If it's as bad as you lot say, I'm glad my mind was uncorrupted.... ummm.... almost uncorrupted.. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

it was basically filled with people who only watched dubs on cn and thought they were dbz knowitall's....
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
They can all burn in hell. :flaming: the chat service was all about folks who diss DBZ, and the guy who ran it never really cared about dragonball anyway, some of the crap and lies on there... i might pick up the domain name though, give it a bit of pride!
Posted
Bla, I went there once, and never went back.... all a bunch of.. empty know-it-alls.... :drunk: heh, I'm glad it's gone....
Posted
Yes finally its gone....glad it was that site was just a waste of space, finally its gone for good. I'm glad that place went downhill they lost the multi-media section anyway the people there were complete retards finally their off.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...