Guest Matt Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 planetnamek is now gone forever. let the rejoicing begin. :D
Red Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [B]Amen to that brother... Hehehe :D I personally am glad that planet namek is gone, as it wasn't a good site, just because 32,000 (different) people visited it every day doesn't make it good.[/B]
Guest Shift Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink]Thank god free at last from that awful website...!!![/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Guest ssjsupreme Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [I]oh that's too bad![/I] not! Ya know, now that i think about it, you could rarely get on to the site, and when youcould it was a huge let down.i totally agree with you guys/girls.
kakkarot ssj4 Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 thank god...maybe now otaku will get some peeps ...ive been there and otaku is like 20 times better...i hate it when it crashes on me...
Guest Imsirion Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 been to it a few times like 4 to 6, never crashed on me. why dose everyone hate it? (dont really have a opinion on it myself)
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 As I have meantioned in the past Planet Namek and my former site before I jump ship to theOtaku were big rivials. I didn't like them and pointed out their blantent lies about new db series! Adam knows i disliked them very much, and many of the people on the boards do. So please don't mind me when I kick over their tombstone and not shed a tear for them!:mad: :flaming:
Sephiroth Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 I always said they were going to go down.... amen to the death of PN....
asar Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 man that site was pretty piss poor. For example their information was ok i guess but for the most part you couldn't even access it, well, i couldn't, and some of the stuff was just plain dumb ie their version of what we call 'humour' just wasn't it at all.
Dan L Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 I never actually went there... and now I can't.... thank god for that. If it's as bad as you lot say, I'm glad my mind was uncorrupted.... ummm.... almost uncorrupted.. ;)
Sephiroth Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B]I never actually went there... and now I can't.... thank god for that. If it's as bad as you lot say, I'm glad my mind was uncorrupted.... ummm.... almost uncorrupted.. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] it was basically filled with people who only watched dubs on cn and thought they were dbz knowitall's....
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 They can all burn in hell. :flaming: the chat service was all about folks who diss DBZ, and the guy who ran it never really cared about dragonball anyway, some of the crap and lies on there... i might pick up the domain name though, give it a bit of pride!
Fall Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Bla, I went there once, and never went back.... all a bunch of.. empty know-it-alls.... :drunk: heh, I'm glad it's gone....
shibatku Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Yes finally its gone....glad it was that site was just a waste of space, finally its gone for good. I'm glad that place went downhill they lost the multi-media section anyway the people there were complete retards finally their off.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now