Fall Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Who has ever bunjee jumped before?! Or done something like it, like Skydiving.... I just jumped off the one and only bridge that's high enough to even let a cannoe through... (j/k), and, well, it was one of the biggest thrills of my life.... anyone else bujee jumped before? Anyone who hasen't, you gotta try it! It's great... :)
DeathKnight Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [color=crimson]Does jumping off the roof of my house while stoned and landing in a tree count? :drunk: If not, no.[/color]
Duo Maxwell Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 nah mesa too chicken to do anything like that... I'm scared of flying foxes because I fell off one...
Flash Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Note; It's Bungee jumping, not Bunjee jumping. Yay for AJ Hackett.
Fall Posted March 1, 2002 Author Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]Does jumping off the roof of my house while stoned and landing in a tree count? :drunk: If not, no.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] lol :bellylol:, well I suppose it does. Not all bunjee jumping needs ropes I guess....
Dan L Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] lol :bellylol:, well I suppose it does. Not all bunjee jumping needs ropes I guess.... [/B][/QUOTE] Hell yeah, I've bungged without a rope countless times :blackeye: .... j/k.... no I've never bungee jumped.. though it's one of the things I'd love to do ;)
Flash Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Hmm, 2 posts, two wrong spellings of the word 'bungee'. It would appear no-one listens to me anymore... I better try being more subtle. Well, I've never [B]bungee[/B] jumped, and I'm not sure that I ever would [B]bungee[/B] jump, becuase it's really just tieing yourself to a long stretchy cord, and jumping off. I wonder why they even call it [B]bungee[/B] jumping, there's no buns, and no-one ever says 'gee', so... *shrugs*
Duo Maxwell Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Hmm, 2 posts, two wrong spellings of the word 'bungee'. It would appear no-one listens to me anymore... I better try being more subtle. Well, I've never [B]bungee[/B] jumped, and I'm not sure that I ever would [B]bungee[/B] jump, becuase it's really just tieing yourself to a long stretchy cord, and jumping off. I wonder why they even call it [B]bungee[/B] jumping, there's no buns, and no-one ever says 'gee', so... *shrugs* [/B][/QUOTE] heh... mesa never going [i][B]bungee[/B][/i] jumping way too scared...
Sephiroth Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 I've done bungee jumping a few times before while I was at some festival thing at earl's court in london, it was pretty cool I guess....
Delian Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 I'd love to do bungee jumping and skydiving, but alas, I have not exprienced the thrill of either. I will one day though!!!:D
Spikey Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [COLOR=burlywood]Well I tried it once, and I couldn't do it. I qould love to do it, but I tried it once and didn't make much progress.lol[/COLOR]
Guest Shift Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]I'd try it but right now i'm pretty glued to my com. tryin' to get my posts up...[/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]I just jumped off the one and only bridge that's high enough to even let a cannoe through... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]A bridge high enough to let a cannoe through eh? I'm I the only one that goesn't get this? And yes, i've [b]bunjee[/b] jumped before, it's actually quite fun, i would do it again if i ever get the chance. [/COLOR]
Dan L Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Hmm, 2 posts, two wrong spellings of the word 'bungee'. It would appear no-one listens to me anymore... I better try being more subtle. Well, I've never [B]bungee[/B] jumped, and I'm not sure that I ever would [B]bungee[/B] jump, becuase it's really just tieing yourself to a long stretchy cord, and jumping off. I wonder why they even call it [B]bungee[/B] jumping, there's no buns, and no-one ever says 'gee', so... *shrugs* [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, well.. well.... my mis spelling wasn't so bad 'bungge'.. simply a mix up of which key to press twice.... besides, I spelt it 'bungee' after that... :p
Flash Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] yeah, well.. well.... my mis spelling wasn't so bad 'bungge'.. simply a mix up of which key to press twice.... besides, I spelt it 'bungee' after that... :p [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, I know. Don't worry about my [B]b[/B]itchin'... What about other types of Bungee jumping? Out of Helicopters, Gondalas... And has anyone ever heard of the Swing-type Bungee? It's like a giant swing, as long as a bungee cord, and they pretty much dangle you off the edge of a cliff, and you swing around for 10 minutes or so... Freaky, seeing as there's nothing but Trees and a very, very steep hill below you..
Fall Posted March 2, 2002 Author Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]A bridge high enough to let a cannoe through eh? I'm I the only one that goesn't get this? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] It was a joke.... a joke... :drunk: Anywayz, for some odd reason, I've curled back into my shell again.... I'm scared of bunjee jumping... :drunk: wonder why, I just did it yesterday... :rolleyes:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now