Carren Heart Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 I would say my biggest fear is being alone ? I HATE being alone .. but luckily I have a lot of friends that make time for me .. so for now I'm very happy.
Pressure Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 [COLOR=purple]I am too!!! *Top Ten Things I'm Afraid Of* 10)Kuja 9)Being banned 8)What Krillen thinks about in Algebra 7)The sick, demented, interlockingly pervy ways of Rico's mind 6)Lady Macaiodh when she's drunk... 5)Adam & James 4)Being alone 3)My mom's music 2)Cera or GinnyLyn in a bad mood... 1)ET I am 13 years old and stil to this day, March 15, 2002, I can not watch the mvoie ET all the way throuhg without racking with fear... I just... can't...[/COLOR]
Raquel Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 i can't think of anything i'm afraid of other than anti's personal questions...oh wait...i'm afraid of fainting and going blind... weird no?? when the edges of my vision start going all black it scares the hell outta me...
phoenixflames Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 Here's the list of things that scare me: 1: Nuclear War 2: The Dark 3: The #'s 9, 11, 2001 4: Planet Of The Apes (Could it really happen?) 5: Walt Disney (that guy was SO screwed up) 6: Tight Spaces 7: Normal People 8: Midgets 9: (Ahhhh! see #3) My Friend Rachel mad 10: My Self :therock: :worried: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Pressure Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Bleh... stormwing... I know what you mean... Anti scares me all around... and he's my twin brother too... O.o;;[/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=crimson]Come on Siren and Chika... Travis isnt [b]that[/b] bad... -.-; Suprising no one is afraid of me and my insane qualities.... o.0;;;[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now