Dan L Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Bah! The first secret mission is bothering me... the one where you have to shoot the sin scissors at it's weak point and kill it in a single shot.... I can't do it :( ... sure, I can kill it.. but not in one shot... anyone here done it? how?.... bah... I've already finished mission 3 though, so I'll have to wait til the next difficulty level-- Legendary Dark Knight Mode:nervous: , or start a new game...
Charles Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 No problemo here. You need full demon power to successfully deliver a critical blow to the spectre. So instead of blowing your power on the boss, save it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now