woopya Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 :ball: Evee is the best of all 251 pokemon who agrees with me? anyone who doesn't can get their **** kicked by me:ball:
Jaclyn Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Eevee is my second favoirte, Meowth rules all the way man.[/COLOR] :D :ball:
Fall Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 qEvee sucks..... I like Umbreon better, even though he evolves from Evee... :D
Jaclyn Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Umbreon and Flareon kick. They tottaly rule![/COLOR] ;)
Fall Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woopya [/i] [B]Without evee you have no umbreon [/B][/QUOTE]Yes, I know that, but I still think Umbreon is better than Evee.... because he's a Dark type.... :)
Jaclyn Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Yes, I know that, but I still think Umbreon is better than Evee.... because he's a Dark type.... :) [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Dark type rule, I absoulutly love Houndour and Houndoom![/SIZE] :)
Guest Shift Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [SIZE=1]Okay get this Eevee absolutely positvely [b]SUCKS[/b] Umbreon would easily beat Eevee[/SIZE]
Spikey Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Ok evee I hate it, man, now why don't you just come over here and woop my ***.
woopya Posted March 3, 2002 Author Posted March 3, 2002 I never said evee could beat umbreon i just said its better. if i was to use something to beat umbreon i'd use a flareon. Flareons Kick everyones ****'s
Jaclyn Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woopya [/i] [B] Flareons Kick everyones ****'s [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You got that right![/SIZE] :D
Guest Shift Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 this post is nonsence kuja come and close this...
Char! Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]QUICK, LET'S PUT SOMETHING USEFUL IN THIS THREAD BEFORE HM DRAWS KUJA'S ATTENTION... LET'S SEE... OKAY, I GOT IT... LET'S HAVE EVERYONE RAISE AN EEVEE TO LEVEL 50, THEN REPORT THEIR STATS AND MOVES. HEY, THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA!:) [/B][/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woopya [/i] [B]:ball: Evee is the best of all 251 pokemon who agrees with me? anyone who doesn't can get their **** kicked by me:ball: [/B][/QUOTE] You're a little obsessive freak. People can have their own opinions.
Spikey Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 Ok Char-Char-Mander-Char the only thing that is wrong" I don't have an eeve, and noeeve is not the best pokemon out of the 251 pokemon.
Char! Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B]Ok Char-Char-Mander-Char the only thing that is wrong" I don't have an eeve, and noeeve is not the best pokemon out of the 251 pokemon. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][B]HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE AN EEVEE? IN R/B/Y IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE IF YOU EVOLVED HIM ALREADY... BUT IF YOU HAVE POKÉMON G/S/C THEN YOU CAN'T NOT HAVE OR GET ONE... C'MON, NOW...[/B][/SIZE]
Spikey Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B] [SIZE=1][B]HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE AN EEVEE? IN R/B/Y IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE IF YOU EVOLVED HIM ALREADY... BUT IF YOU HAVE POKÉMON G/S/C THEN YOU CAN'T NOT HAVE OR GET ONE... C'MON, NOW...[/B][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] No really I don't have one I think they suck and I don't want one.
Char! Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]WELL, YEAH, I HATE 'EM TOO. JUS' THOUGHT IS WAS SOMETHING TO DO. ACTUALLY, WE COULD TRY IT WITH ANY POKÉMON, RIGHT?[/B][/SIZE]
Kuja Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B][SIZE=1][B]QUICK, LET'S PUT SOMETHING USEFUL IN THIS THREAD BEFORE HM DRAWS KUJA'S ATTENTION...[/B][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]too late... i finally got around to reading the begining of the thread.... not just the end[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts