~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 OMG, there is soo much backstabbing, its sickning!!!!!
Transtic Nerve Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 eh... and it's any different from real life?
White Digivise Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [COLOR=firebrick]I hate it when people do that![/COLOR] :mad: :mad: :mad:
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 I only think that gay bunky guy is funny, he crys all the time, and its funny watching him sufer in guilt, not like its good or anything
Guest Soft mush Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 And the Irish guy won . . . I'm so proud !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now