Ayeka-the princess
Ryoko-the space pirate
Sasami-Ayeka's little sister
Kiyone-a member of the galaxy police
Mihoshi-Kiyone's partner
Washu-the crazy unaging scientist
Katsuhito-Tenchi's grandfather
Noboyuki-Tenchi's father

I think those are the most important characters.
I hope that helped!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]well let's see.....

Tenchi-the hero
Ayeka-the princess
Ryoko-the space pirate
Sasami-Ayeka's little sister
Kiyone-a member of the galaxy police
Mihoshi-Kiyone's partner
Washu-the crazy unaging scientist
Katsuhito-Tenchi's grandfather
Noboyuki-Tenchi's father

I think those are the most important characters.
I hope that helped! [/B][/QUOTE]

well, u have forgotten::all:
Ryo-Ohki-spaceship of Ryoko (a small fuzzy cabbit)

Guest Imsirion
And for enimies (sp?...

Nagi
Kagato
and that one proffessor guy whos enemies with Washu (cant think of his name.)
Dang it! I cant remember the name of the evil girl in Tenchi in Tokoyo!
:mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]And for enimies (sp?...

Nagi
Kagato
and that one proffessor guy whos enemies with Washu (cant think of his name.)
Dang it! I cant remember the name of the evil girl in Tenchi in Tokoyo!
:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

umm...dont u mean Sakuya?
yeah... you are right. i cant remember that professor guy's name either...totally slips my mind...:all:

Guest Imsirion
*smacks myself in the face* Doctor Clay! I still cant belive I forgot that, I have the epps with him recorded! *smacks myself again*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]*smacks myself in the face* Doctor Clay! I still cant belive I forgot that, I have the epps with him recorded! *smacks myself again* [/B][/QUOTE]

ooops!
i totally forgot!
:twitch: :huh: :all:

[COLOR=purple]Heh heh heh...

*cracks knuckles*

[b]Tenchi Masaki:[/b]a main character. About 16-17 years of age, who lives with his father and grandfather and works on his grandfather's shrine in the forest.
[b]Ryoko:[/b]a main character. About 700 years of age, but with an appearence of a 17 year old. She lives with Tenchi and being an ex-space pirate, she often stirs up trouble. She has been namea sadist by Aeka, but loves Tenchi very dearly and with the fullest extent of her heart, often engaging in battle with complete strangers to protect him.
[b]Aeka Jurai:[/b]a main character. Aeka is also about 700 years old, though she has been chryogeniically frozen for about 683 years. She is the First Royal Princess of the Planet urai which pretty much rules the Universe and damned if she'll let you forget it. She spends most of the serieses searching for her long lost brother, Yosho, mroe on him in a minute. She also falls in love with Tenchi and often and rivalrous and dangerous fights with Ryoko over his love. Calls Tenchi Lord Tenchi and will react with avengence if anyone some much as disrupts one hair on his head.
[b]Sasami Jurai:[/b]a semi-main character. Sasami is Aeka's little sister and is by birth the second royal princess of Jurai. This spunky little girl is 99% of the time a happy go lucky blue-haired brady. Sasami is a child prodigy by the means of her cooking and outcooks, in Tenchi's opinion, everyone but his mother Achika. While Sasami's actual age is unknown, she has the appearence of a 13 year old. Sasami has a small crush on Tenchi and sees him as a brother more than anything else.
[b]Washuu:[/b]a semi-main character. Washuu, nicknamed Little Washuu is over 20,000 years old and is also Ryoko's mother. She used to be a professor at the Universal Space and Science Academy, but was kicked out and eventually exhiled after she plotted several ties and built several machines to blow up the Universe. She has self titled herself "The Greatest Scientific Genius in the Entire Universe" and god have mercy upon your soul if you forget it. She has two small mecha robots, named A and B that live, in her shoudlers O.o;;; and are constantly popping up and cheering her on.
[b]Kiyone:[/b]a semi-main character. First Class Detective Kiyone is the best in her class. No doubt she would have a very high paying career and rank/position if she had not been cursed with a horible partner.
[b]Mihoshi:[/b]a semi-main character. Kiyone's bubble head, air head, ratrded, thick as a wall, STUPID partner and friend. Has always kept Kiyone down with her clutsyness and mistakes.
[b]Ryo-Ohki:[/b]a semi-main character. A cabbit, cat rabbit looking thing, that transforms into a meowing space ship also named Ryo-ohki. Ryo-ohki is always with Sasami, even though she is actually Ryoko's space ship and sister.
[b]Azaka:[/b]A huge flying log thats actually a knight of Jurai is disguise. Flies around protecting Aeka from dangers ranging from huge energy blasts to the absolute horrifying sneezes she might have.
[b]Kimedakea:[/b]Another knight of Jurai. One with a *ahem* hott human form. Oh yeah, Kimedakea is the red one and Azaka is the blue one.
[b]Nobiyuki:[/b]not a main character. Tenchi's father, perverted but still loves his dead wife Achika to the fullest extent.
[b]Achika:[/b]not a main character. Tenchi's mother. Achika died when Tenchi was very young. She was a Juraian princess and only arises in the movies. Achika is very powerful.
[b]Katsuhito/Yosho:[/b]Aeka's long lost brother in disguise. Yosho was a Jurain prince who left Jurai after Ryoko attacked it. He landed on Earth and never returned to his home planet. He now simply masquerades as Tenchi's grandfather, though he actually is.
[b]Sakuya:[/b]B*tch
[b]Yugi:[/b]a main character. She is the evil behind all of Tenchi in Tokyo. She is about 3000 years old and was exhiled as a child from Jurai. She be-friends Sasami and breaks up the Masaki family to get to Tenchi. I hate this chick.
[b]Tsugaru:[/b]One of Yugi's henchmen. He is eventually killed by ihoshi after he hurts Kiyone.
[b]Matori:[/b]Another of Yugi's henchmen. Also the biggest b*tch in the story, totally stuck up, snotty, and completely full of herself.
[b]Kagato:[/b]a main character. The evil guy ion the first two Tenchi serieses.
[b]Doctor Clay:[/b]a selfish greedy man who hates Washuu and has always rivaled her. He creates Zero.
[b]Zero:[/b]A clone of Ryoko.

Okay thats all I can remember... I cant think of the name of the goddess Clay works for or the name of the bone guy who styeals away Ryoko. Well hope thats in-depth enough for ya! BYE![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]

plenty of obvious reasons... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]*nods head*

Yup...

Why?

Because Ryoko and Aeka are my two favorite characters and Sakuya steals Tenchi away from them after all they've worked for. And because Tenchi kisses her and breaks her heart. WHne he did, not only did Ryoko cry, but I also did. If a character makes ME cry... she ain't worth it... I really truly do ahte Sakuya, and hopefully, that will never change.[/COLOR]

• 3 months later...
Guest Raven131
It's Tenchi, Ryoko, Ayeka, Sasami, Washu, Mihoshi, Ryo-oh-ki, Yosho/Katsuhito, Noboyuki...and I think that is it for the important ones.