Guest Matt Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 ok. here's the rules. there are 2 dark jedi, and 2 light jedi. one master and one apprentice for each. then they battle together. it's first come first serve. you can only select what has not been selected. so if someone is already a dark master, you can't be a dark master. so we need 3 more people. here's what u need: name: age: Jedi Status(Apprentice, master): Light or Dark: saber type(single, double): saber color: force powers(limit of 5): ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Matt Age: 15 Jedi Status: Apprentice Dark saber type: double-blade saber color: black force powers: jump, push, choke, pull, and speed
Boba Fett Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 Ha I am First come!!!!!! *laughs manicaly* Son Goten you know i like sw so i have to join!! Name; Abob Teff Age; 34 Jedi status;Master light or dark;dark saber type; single blade saber color; orange force powers;jump, slow time , lightning , force heal, force sheild :devil: :devil: :devil:
Dragon Warrior Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 Heh. I'm second served. Yummy. Pasta! er... right... Name: Jaster Rameel Age: 18 Jedi Status: Master Light saber type: single-bladed lightsaber saber color: green force powers: jump, force heal, force, Mind control (was this a light jedi move. I swear you get it in the game Dark Forces 2. Well, that's what I get for not playin' in a long time...)
Guest Matt Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]Mind control (was this a light jedi move. I swear you get it in the game Dark Forces 2. Well, that's what I get for not playin' in a long time...) [/B][/QUOTE] no it's not, but it will be in Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. and now all we need is a light Master and we will be already.
Dragon Warrior Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 Oh crap. I didn't notice Boba Fett was on the dark side. This fever I have must have fried my brain. I'll be a Light Master. I changed my stats too.
Boba Fett Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 :devil: :devil: :devil: I was wondering if you'd notice that.. Anyway no harm done, i cant wait to start? where will we start?As in what planet?
Dragon Warrior Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 I always liked forest planets. let's try one of those! It gives more action by allowing us to swing from trees and junk. (Recall the chase scene on Endor's Moon) EWOKS!
Boba Fett Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 Yes , those ewoks. They annoy me to no end!! But it would be interesting on Endor, What do you think, Son Goten??
Dragon Warrior Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 Yes! Yes! Say yes, Son Goten! I quote from one of the Ewoks: "Eachurmama!"
Guest Matt Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 endor would be interesting..... -_- now all we need is a light apprentice. :)
Boba Fett Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 Hmm why dont we ask someone from SW 411? Babygirl, Defcon 5? i dont care lets just find someone!!:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
Angelus_Necare Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 hell I'll be the light aprentice. Name: Ari Mantulla age: 16 jedi status: apprentice light saber type: single blade saber color: purple force powers: jump, force, heal.
Boba Fett Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 JOY, now start this ting Son Goten!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now