Shinigami Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 :D :confused:[COLOR=darkblue]I am having a slite problem finding sites. What are some of the great ones? I need to know!!!!![/COLOR]
Zaku II Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Well, I cant believe im doing this because Vile Pickle is such an $%# but Gundam Plus is a very good site. But dont expect much from the webmaster. The guys a punks. All he is in it for is the money, he could car less about gundam.
Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 my website isn't abd for gundam wing stuff, but [url]www.gundamproject.com[/url] is a good website
Shinigami Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 Hey, I know that I am new, but I would like more people answering what I put up. I feel stupid now:eek:
Mari DeRoot Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 :cool: [COLOR=darkblue]Dun worry I'm new too. No one replies much to my stuff either. [/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]But lucky you I've got a bunch of sites up my sleeve. ;)[/COLOR] [URL=http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ekroll/gundam_wing_realm.htmcom]Gundam Realm[/URL] [URL=http://livingangel.www9.50megs.com/gundamwing/index2.html]Duo's Know-it-all Wing[/URL] [URL=http:/myanimeclips.tripod.com/gw.htm]Gundam Streaming Video clip page[/URL] [url]http://ultiex.terrashare.com/index2.htm[/url] UltiEx Gudame Wing [url]www.Gundamwing.net[/url] Hope this is helpful... :D Mari is only here to help! ^_^ If you want some more links or one of these isn't working you can send a PM or [EMAIL=flikgirl_2000@yahoo.com]email me[/EMAIL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now