Ryan Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 [size=3] What is your favorite Tenchi Character? I happen to like Tenchi just because I am a boy, but I also like Ryo oki. Cabbit!![/size]
Shinigami Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B][size=3] What is your favorite Tenchi Character? I happen to like Tenchi just because I am a boy, but I also like Ryo oki. Cabbit!![/size] [/B][/QUOTE] i just like Ryo-oki, Sasami, Tsunami, & Washu. they are all interensting...
Tigervx Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 well, i like the Durian Knights, they're cool cuz they battle and are funny at the same time, and they look better then the other characters. They killed thoughs evil guys to, that was a good fight :modrod:
Guest Imsirion Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i] [B]well, i like the Durian Knights, they're cool cuz they battle and are funny at the same time, and they look better then the other characters. They killed thoughs evil guys to, that was a good fight :modrod: [/B][/QUOTE] Durian? I think you mean Jurian. They are cool though and its funny when the play the fighting game withe Sasami(sp?)[QUOTE]Please, I beg of you Sasami! One more chance, ONE MORE CHANCE![/QUOTE] That was cool:)
SolidSnake2 Posted March 15, 2002 Posted March 15, 2002 :huh: I really don't have a favorite, but I really like Sasami, Rio-oki, Rio-ko,Ayaka....no scratch that only Sasami, Rio-oki, The Durian Knights.Well gotta go. :smirk: Snake
Sephiroth Posted March 15, 2002 Posted March 15, 2002 read the rules, no tenchi threads.... and if you must post your favourite character, do it in the sticky thread.... topic closed
Recommended Posts