Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=3]

What is your favorite Tenchi Character? I happen to like Tenchi just because I am a boy, but I also like Ryo oki. Cabbit!![/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][size=3]

What is your favorite Tenchi Character? I happen to like Tenchi just because I am a boy, but I also like Ryo oki. Cabbit!![/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


i just like Ryo-oki, Sasami, Tsunami, & Washu.
they are all interensting...
Posted
well, i like the Durian Knights, they're cool cuz they battle and are funny at the same time, and they look better then the other characters. They killed thoughs evil guys to, that was a good fight :modrod:
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B]well, i like the Durian Knights, they're cool cuz they battle and are funny at the same time, and they look better then the other characters. They killed thoughs evil guys to, that was a good fight :modrod: [/B][/QUOTE]
Durian? I think you mean Jurian. They are cool though and its funny when the play the fighting game withe Sasami(sp?)[QUOTE]Please, I beg of you Sasami! One more chance, ONE MORE CHANCE![/QUOTE]

That was cool:)
Posted
:huh: I really don't have a favorite, but I really like Sasami, Rio-oki, Rio-ko,Ayaka....no scratch that only Sasami, Rio-oki, The Durian Knights.Well gotta go.

:smirk: Snake
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...