OtakuBoards

Gundam is great

The 8th MS Team

Man, Gundam is great,
Too bad the creator is dead! No More Gundam anymore! Well, I'm good at drawing anime so maybe, I'll make a new series When I grow up! I'm almost as good as the Japense guys who draw Hentai of Anime series stars!:)

Anyway, I like gundam and all and i have the PS2 Game, but right now, I like Oh My Goddes! :p

• 8 years later...
[quote name='The 8th MS Team']Man, Gundam is great,
Too bad the creator is dead! No More Gundam anymore! Well, I'm good at drawing anime so maybe, I'll make a new series When I grow up! I'm almost as good as the Japense guys who draw Hentai of Anime series stars!:)

Anyway, I like gundam and all and i have the PS2 Game, but right now, I like Oh My Goddes! :p[/quote]

the creator of "Gundam" is still alive and well. He even created "Mobile Suit Gundam 00" (2007) and still attends conventions recently.

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Hey there [B]stararnold[/B], just a heads up when it comes to posting in our anime section. It's always a good idea to consider just how old a thread is when you go to post in it. Since the thread was created in 2001 and the thread creator hasn't logged in since back in 2002, I'd say it's safe to assume this thread is long dead.

For threads that are always open to posting, regardless of the age we do have a handy thread directory that can be found here for shows: [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208"][U]Anime Central Thread Directory[/U][/URL] Though if you don't see what you want to talk about, you're free to make a thread for it.

Anyway, since this one is pretty old I'm going to close it down. If you have any questions, just let me know. ~Aaryanna

[B]Thread Closed[/B]
[/COLOR][/FONT]