Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok guys i have watched at least three clips with the a villian descriped bellow in them;

He is muscular
he is blue and gray
he has red spiky hair
he fights trunks and Goku (those are clips i have seen)
he breaks trunks sword and punches Goku in his jewls.

try as i might i cannot find out who this guy is. Can neone tell me his name and his story? or at least where to get mroe info.
Posted
Ugh. It's Super 13. Someone already made a topic for this, but anyway.

He was created by absorbing the destroyed parts of Androids 14 and 15 (I believe.). Bah. I haven't seen the movie; I've only seen clips. But I recognised him from what I HAVE seen. Hopefully TN can better explain it...
Posted
Please go to this topic: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8772[/url] for the same question you asked... also please remember to look on the first and second page before posting a topic.. in this case, you would have found the answer you were looking for...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...