Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Has anyone ever seen it, I just saw three of them last night on the action channel, and i have to tell you that serie is pretty cool
Warlock Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Nope, I'm afraid I haven't seen it. I have only seen a few anime series'...:( :( :(
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Saw it three years ago, still have the subbed tapes in my closet. :D Three women in armored suits.
Flash Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I've seen bits of it, but I'm d/l some episodes soon, they're really good, or so i've heard.
Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]So, what is Bubble Gum Crisis about anyway? [/B][/QUOTE] Some chicks in some colored robot suits fighting some weird mechs, that turn into monsters,t hat's all I know
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]The 'mechs' are called Boomers. It's got a HELLA COOL techno soundtrack, too. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now