Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Zelda Oracle Of Life?


Recommended Posts

Guest Zora's King
Posted
You Think , There Must A New Zelda Game!Don't You.....

I Think It Story Like THis(Design Your Own Story...)

One Day There A Girl Name Marie(Design Your Own) was attacked By Someone Very Bad Name Norton(Design Your Own)When It Was with Link In The Beach To Having A Picnic.The Marie Oracle Of Life Was Used By Norton To Change The Other People Life Into The Dark Life.

When To Marie Was Taken Of,The Hyrlue Was Coming To Give Link The Sword Of Life(Design Your Own)To Save The Marie From The Hand Of Norton........


Just write You Own Story And Charether
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ganon997
Posted
Oh my gosh. I wrote a story called the legend of zelda:oracle of life! I wrote it a month ago! WOW! You had the same Idea. Of coarse I called her Nayru...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...