Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Imsirion
Posted
I dont know about England, but here in America, its on the Saturday Adult Swim.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zachary [/i]
[B]It seems like CN is never goona show a new DBZ [/B][/QUOTE]

they will probably show the rest of the buu saga during the summer in america....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]it will be off for a few months until the buu saga of dbz is shown.... [/B][/QUOTE]
That much? i visited yesterday the toonami secction in Cn.com, they are gonna air Zoids for two weeks in the time they aired tenchi in tokyo. Perhaps they are out of new tenchi episodes and are waiting to get them.
But to wait some months until the buu saga is very bad.....
Posted
Well they didn't finish the Tenchi in Tokyo series, which made me mad. I haope they show the rest of the ep's I wanted to see them. It ended on the one were the big nosed guy wrestles the mask woman. Well anyway I wish they'd start it again.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Well they didn't finish the Tenchi in Tokyo series, which made me mad. I haope they show the rest of the ep's I wanted to see them. It ended on the one were the big nosed guy wrestles the mask woman. Well anyway I wish they'd start it again. [/B][/QUOTE]

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that one is funny. They'll show T.I.T again, the've showed it like 3 times now or something around there, muyo and universe too.
Guest Piccie
Posted
is this all on cable? I want to see these series (please no flame because I am new to all this) and don't know where to look.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that one is funny. They'll show T.I.T again, the've showed it like 3 times now or something around there, muyo and universe too. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I know that but will they go past that point and will they start all over again. That ep is pretty far in it. I don't want to wait for a long time to see it. I have seen the others and I liked them, but I really want to see all the series. I personally like all the Tenchi series.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]I dont know about England, but here in America, its on the Saturday Adult Swim. [/B][/QUOTE]

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT!:) i never could find out when it was on!
Posted
You mean you didn't know they announce the line on the air a few time a week. Well anyway I really want Tenchi in Tokyo to come back on were it was and continue, but now my odds it will start all over again.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Raven131
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zachary [/i]
[B]It seems like CN is never goona show a new DBZ [/B][/QUOTE]

What are you talking about they show DBZ all the time. Andd whats the point of having a new one there all alike. But thats off topic anyway. If your talking about when are they gonna show it on CN, i have no idea because they change they're scedule constantly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...