Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Liquidus_Snake [/i]
[B]I no longer have ff8 and when i saw this movie, in the start it seemed as if that songs from ff8 and/or metal gear solid 2...i dopnt know why, but can anyone tell me? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Could you please rephrase that, and waht movie are you talking about??? [/COLOR]
Posted
I mean the movie the rock with sean connery. The song at the naval weapons base, i could have swore it's from metal gear solid 2 or ff 8 if it even was...it's driving me nuts. tell me which it's from if any.
Posted
He did? That pushes it even more to that direction...but i need to know if it is or isnt. not a maybe. if i dont figure this out, it might drive me nuts like these odd "dreams" ive been having.

Deerami- Premeres on OB in 1 week!
Posted
Nop, wasn´t the rock he was involved in x-men. here is a link if you interested in that.
[URL]http://www.advsys.co.uk/loganandglitz/stars/g-dhayter.htm[/URL]
And to verify his work in metal gear:
[URL]http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/by_genre/developerId,29291/[/URL]
Sorry about saying he worked on the rock, i knew he was involved in some movies but wasn´t shure where it was.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Liquidus_Snake [/i]
[B]I no longer have ff8 and when i saw this movie, in the start it seemed as if that songs from ff8 and/or metal gear solid 2...i dopnt know why, but can anyone tell me? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue][b]I know [i]exactly[/i] what you mean, the rock is one of my fave movies, and I'll just say now.. I've heard a lot of music from games and movies which sound a lot like this... an example is Jet Force Gemini.. OK.. no part of it sounds like the intro music, but the general atmosphere of the music is the same... I also know the exact part of the music you thought sounded like MGS2, the first few notes are exactly the same, then it varies a bit... but I can't say any of it reminds me of music in FF8.. anyway, my point is... a lot of music sounds similar to that used in the rock... I'm not sure which, but one particular film, by the soundtrack you'd think it was done by the same guy as who composed the music for the rock (I forgot his name)[/b][/COLOR]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
the only thing the music from ff8 sounds like is the parasite eve music, you hear the familiar parasite eve music when you fight ultimecia's final form

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...