Jump to content
OtakuBoards

New DBZ RPG


Guest KoldBonez

Recommended Posts

Guest KoldBonez
Posted
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone is going to make a new DBZ RPG online cause Ive always wanted to start one but cause Im always busy I wouldnt be able to work on it much. So I was hoping to become co-leader of the rpg but not a player just the person who writes up the fights and sparring matches since Im really good at that, and plan alot of other stuff to help out. PLUS i got some cool ideas and would email the owner my ideas.

So if anyone is thinking of starting one Email me at

[email]CyberSurfer666@hotmail.com[/email]
Posted
I'm not even going to acknowledge this by insulting it, that's how crap of an idea it is..... This is complete spam in the first place.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...