Zero-Sama Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 Okay,So i was out on the web,Looking for something to do,And i went to a Website for Mario,[url=http://www.asitewithemulatorsthatwecantlinkto.com/TMK/]TMK[/url] And I found this awsome thing!It is a little Online Mario Music Station built by someone on the site!You need Winamp,Macamp,Or Realplayer.The direct link to WTMK is [url]http://www.asitewithemulatorsthatwecantlinkto.com[/url] So Download it,It never ends!literaly!Right now,i'm listening to it,And i have 20+ minutes on it! [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]-__- kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Treble Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 Incredibly awsome this Mario Music Station is, it's great to hear all the great Mario themes from one game to another. I really enjoy the theme of Mario 64's ending credits, I can be wrong though it might of came from another Mario game. Thanks for sharing this with us Zero-Sama, it brings back alot of memories playing Mario games.;)
Zero-Sama Posted March 20, 2002 Author Posted March 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Incredibly awsome this Mario Music Station is, it's great to hear all the great Mario themes from one game to another. I really enjoy the theme of Mario 64's ending credits, I can be wrong though it might of came from another Mario game. Thanks for sharing this with us Zero-Sama, it brings back alot of memories playing Mario games.;) [/B][/QUOTE] No need to thank me,Dear friend,I only wish to make others happy and to share my knowledge.
Recommended Posts