SSJ5 Vegeta Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 CHILLS I get chills When you sneak up And wrap your arms Around my shoulders And kiss me on the neck I get chills When you run your hand Up and down My back I get chills When you kiss me Deeply and sweetly While we make love I get chills When you whisper ?I love you? Into my ear I get chills When you tell me You can?t love me Anymore
Guest Shift Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 Nice one*looks around* i'm the only one to post here......
Kittie Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [color=royalblue] veri nice josh! haven't read your stuff in quite awhile! :nope: this is a nice sweet poem with a touch of eroticism in it! :D it was veri nicely expressed!! [/color] :wave:
Guest Shift Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Off topic: Kittie the image in yer sig is too big...[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now