Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I dont knoow if the thriller is really an egg since its not hard to find at all. (For those of you who dont know, Second cd, got to the second page, down at the bottom select the frame that shows the cast dancing) Anyway, Is it me or was this not pretty funny. I loved it. I thought the jokes and outtakes was pretty good too. Didnt think Sid was gonna beable to break it down like that. :)
Posted
My bad, I didnt think of those who dont have it. Theres an egg on the DVD that lets you watch a remake of Micheal Jacksons Thriller with the cast of FF. You really need to see it. They have the moves done great.
Guest Dragons_Spirit
Posted
its reaaaaaaaally funny.

on an unrelated note, when the deepeyes aki and sid are in the jeep in the city, you can see a chocobo running behind them.
there is also a chocobo on akis nightdress.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
That is tons funny, I've seen it at my friends house. I also love the "bloopers".
Posted
I like the one were they reck the jeep and everyone gets up with different car parts sticking in there head. Then Sid says, "Interesting."

I knew about the chocobo on Aki's night dress but I had no idea about the one running behind the jeep. [b](Puts FF DVD in DVD Player and starts watching it again.)[/b]
Guest Shift
Posted
That egg is sweet i got the dvd yesterday and it's funny as hell!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...