OtakuBoards

I Just Got Into Tenchi I Have ?

SSJ Gotenks ok

yeah hey whatz crackin everyone i just started watching tenchi but i only seen a few episodes that i downloaded i remeber they usto show it on cn about a few months ago but i want intrested but are they showing it now and whats the whole point in tenchi i havent seen enough episodes to find out so if u can let me know that would be cool.:flaming:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Raven131
Well first you gotta know that there are 3 series to Tenchi. Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe and Tenchi in Tokyo. They have basically the same characters but somehwhat different plots. They show it on cartoon network sometimes but you might wanna try the adult swin on saturday night for better results. Cartoon Network changes there scedule so often I don't even bother to keep up wityh it anymore. I just watch whatevers on.

Point. They took Tenchi off Adult Swim completely. Sorry. I advise you to buy the videos. It is definitely a good series, just that thay add a new character with every different version. In Universe it's Keonay, and in Tokyo, it's Sakuya.