Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know if this is the right place to post this question.

I think it is...

Anyway, I read somewhere that the DKC game for GameBoyColor has a lost world of some sort. I checked [URL=http://www.gamefaqs.com]gamefaqs[/URL] but there isn't a lot of material on DKC for GameBoyColor.

Does anyone think they can help me out?:toothy:
Posted
[color=indigo]Ummm... what game are you talking about? ...Usually you'll want to write out the full name before using the abbreviation, so people will know what game your talking about.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Ah, okay. I looked on [url]www.nintendo.com[/url] and it said this:

Every enemy, every friend, and every secret from the original game is back -- and you'll even find a Lost Level and extra bonuses created exclusively for the Game Boy Color version.

So, yes, there is an extra level that was added for the GBC version.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]As far as I know, you have to get every banana and point source in every level you go to, so at the start it says 100% on your saved game. I've only got 60% on it so far, so I have a fair bit of work to do..... :)[/color]
Posted
I've played it on super nintendo for years and I still only have 96%. DKC1 is by far the hardest Donkey Kong game for super nintendo.
Posted
Once you get 100%, the Lost World level opens. Though I'm not sure if this is true or not yet..... you have a better chance of finding out, since you're on 84%. I'm only on 69%...
Posted
Remember that a ! appears next to the level after you've found everything and beaten the level. In Super NES, Orang-Utan Gang has five secrets, two are near the end and two more require Expresso. I haven't found the last one yet. Try jumping off strange cliffs in levels where you can't find everything and follow any paths of bananas you find.

If you guys want any help finding something, just ask me.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wes [/i]
[B]Remember that a ! appears next to the level after you've found everything and beaten the level. In Super NES, Orang-Utan Gang has five secrets, two are near the end and two more require Expresso. I haven't found the last one yet. Try jumping off strange cliffs in levels where you can't find everything and follow any paths of bananas you find.

If you guys want any help finding something, just ask me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Did you find the one that requires you to jump off as Expresso and glide to the left a long while till you reach a big cave?

And it turns out that I'm not 84% done; my memory serves me poorly. It's more like 75% or something, unless my brain is shut off for the rest of the day...
Posted
lol, well I just found out I'm only 59% done.....

If you ask me, I think it's nearly impossible to complete the game at 100%.... though I could be thinking this because I've got such a low percentage completed of the game...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]

Did you find the one that requires you to jump off as Expresso and glide to the left a long while till you reach a big cave?

And it turns out that I'm not 84% done; my memory serves me poorly. It's more like 75% or something, unless my brain is shut off for the rest of the day... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes. I have found the following: 1: The one you mentioned. 2: Glide with Expresso under a bunch of trees until you reach land and a wall shortly after. 3: Just after the last monkey, smash into a wall near the exit. 4: Under the last monkey smash into a wall. (One of many cliffside bonuses in the game) There still isn't an exclamation mark, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...