Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's the beginning lyrics of a song I'm working on, about X (Megaman X). It's kind of dark. Maybe even angsty. I dunno.

[I]I look up at the red sun
And wonder why I'm here
Do I have a place except to fight
Or is this the way I'm destined to die

Will I go on, and fight again
Risking all I have
Or will I stay here
Sitting under a crimson sky

All I've known is anger, sadness and death
Is that all I can feel
No, I say, that can never be true
My life is mine to live to the very end[/I]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shift
Posted
That's pretty good i wish i could write a song......:bawl: :bawl: :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...