Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has any one saw it. I rented it, and its kinda weird. Its cool though, theres alot of blood and alot of swears, whats your opinon of it? (for those who saw it) give it a score. I'd say a 85/100. Desent
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Alot of cursing and blood doesn't make an anime good, as Seph said it basically has is nothing compared to the game
Posted
Although it has nothing to do with the game, it's still a good anime if you ask me. I like the storyline in it. The good thing is, you can watch the anime, and then play the game- as a completely different story.... :drunk:
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I've seen some of it and from what I've seen, 73/100

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...