Chris.C Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [color=teal]I only have 3 internet friends, and I need more cuz I like to have friends and I want ome more....so if anyone wants to post here or PM me.[/color]
Flash Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i] [B][color=teal]I only have 3 internet friends, and I need more cuz I like to have friends and I want ome more....so if anyone wants to post here or PM me.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I would, but you don't have AIM. Gotta have AIM. :)
Shinigami Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Hey, you can e-mail me if you actually want to. I am on yahoo.:D I need some more e-mail addresses anyway.
Kittie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 i'll be your friend...if you want!! :) you can't have too many friends...i don't think...no you can't!! i wouldn't mind making new friends anyway!!
Chris.C Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i] [B]i'll be your friend...if you want!! :) you can't have too many friends...i don't think...no you can't!! i wouldn't mind making new friends anyway!! [/B][/QUOTE]Great! I'll add u to the list in my sig...Oh, and to answer some of the other questions in this thread, I don't have AIM or Yahhoo cuz I don't have a computer...I just post from my friend Matt's house. Thatz why u never see us both online at the same time....Anyway, Matt doesn't have AIM or Yahhoo so sorry guys.
Shinigami Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Hey Chris C! You could probably add us to your buddy list. That would be easy, right? And by the way, you dont nessacarily need yahoo, just the e-mail address.;)
Matt.D Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [color=teal] Oh, sorry guys if he doesn't ad u...he's not here today.....yet....he might be here later...[/color]
Shinigami Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Found any friends yet? Here, use this e-mail address, and e-mail me something: [email]shinagami_gododeath@yahoo.com[/email] Hope to hear from you soon! :cross: :angel: :devil:
'King Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 :flaming: change your freakin name and i'll consider
'King Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 hey darker, whats your e-mail adress????:tasty: :confused:
backspace Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 CHRIS Y AM I NOT ON UR FRIENDS LIST:flaming: I'M UR FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flaming:
Jeff Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 i have several good friends who i met through internet. it's good experience but kinda scary...cause you never know..
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 read my sig if you have AIM, contact me in anyone of those and all those who wanna chat with moi
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I WOULD BE YOUR FRIEND BUT ALL I HAVE IS MSN INSTANT MESSENGER, YOU CAN INSTALL THAT FOR FREE!!!! IF ANYONE HAS INSTANT MESSENGER ON MSN WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY FRIEND????:) :D :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now