Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal]I only have 3 internet friends, and I need more cuz I like to have friends and I want ome more....so if anyone wants to post here or PM me.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris.C [/i]
[B][color=teal]I only have 3 internet friends, and I need more cuz I like to have friends and I want ome more....so if anyone wants to post here or PM me.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I would, but you don't have AIM. Gotta have AIM. :)
Posted
i'll be your friend...if you want!! :)

you can't have too many friends...i don't think...no you can't!!

i wouldn't mind making new friends anyway!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]i'll be your friend...if you want!! :)

you can't have too many friends...i don't think...no you can't!!

i wouldn't mind making new friends anyway!! [/B][/QUOTE]Great! I'll add u to the list in my sig...Oh, and to answer some of the other questions in this thread, I don't have AIM or Yahhoo cuz I don't have a computer...I just post from my friend Matt's house. Thatz why u never see us both online at the same time....Anyway, Matt doesn't have AIM or Yahhoo so sorry guys.
Posted
Hey Chris C! You could probably add us to your buddy list. That would be easy, right? And by the way, you dont nessacarily need yahoo, just the e-mail address.;)
Posted
I'm always lookin for new friends!
Posted
Found any friends yet?
Here, use this e-mail address, and e-mail me something:
[email]shinagami_gododeath@yahoo.com[/email]
Hope to hear from you soon!

:cross: :angel: :devil:
Posted
I WOULD BE YOUR FRIEND BUT ALL I HAVE IS MSN INSTANT MESSENGER, YOU CAN INSTALL THAT FOR FREE!!!!

IF ANYONE HAS INSTANT MESSENGER ON MSN WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY FRIEND????:) :D :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...