giga drain
DB
haze

Machamp@quik claw/leftovers
CC
EQ
rock slide
encore

pretty normal..but ive beaten people with it...

rate me plzz...

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]if any flamming happens im closing this w/o warning so keep it polite people.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=deeppink]I just thought you'd like to know that Vaporjolt hasn't been o for 3 weeks, so don't hold you breath for the master of Team Ratings to give you rating. ;)[/COLOR]

[color=green][size=6]Vaporjolt! answer my P.M.! I want those team suggestions![/color][/size]

[color=blue][font=Comic Sans MS]*trumpet sounds* I have returned. Yay. Lesse what we gots here...

[b]Nidoqueen[/b]
Curse over Blizzard. You can LK on turn one, and at least get one or two Curses in for EQ & Shadow Ball. At least Ice Beam over Blizzard. A non-STABed Blizzard won't make much of a difference, anyway, I says.

[b]Tyranitar[/b]
Niceness. If you threw out Blizzard/Ice Beam on 'queen, keep Ice Beam. Otherwise, use Flamethrower/Fire Blast. You might want to consider Bright Powder as an attachment, making the 4x powerful but already inaccurate Cross Chop less likely to hit.

[b]Blissey[/b]
That's three Ice Beamers. Prolly Psychic over IB.

[b]Zapdos[/b]
Yummy. :tasty:

[b]Gengar[/b]
Explosion over Destiny Bond. Kind of sucky with mediocre attack, but with Scope Lens, you never know...

[b]Machamp[/b]
Standard. Encore is thrown up in the air between Light Screen and Counter. But if you've been having success with Encore, fine.

[b]Overall:[/b]
3x ground weakness! It's okay though, if and only if the grounder doesn't know Rock Slide (Zappy w/ HP Ice). Unfortunately, many grounders also know Rock Slide. That aside, I see no real problems with your team. It should pwn well.[/font][/color]

wow...
but 1st of all its king not queen..lol..but same diff..so it dont matter..

well glad ur back...
and welcome back...cant believe u were gone for 3 weeks..and ur posts isnt very high..why not..

well anyways...i think i will take out blizzard and use curse but i dont know if it will work..but i will try it..and ice beam on tyranitar has been helping me alot..after i take out the champs thats when i use t-tar..so im not gonna replace ice beam.....plus hes my sweeper...no offnese i love ur advice...

and i will have a new team coming soon..cuz this one is more like a strategy team rather then full metal jacket like the other one...