Guest Dragons_Spirit Posted March 29, 2002 Posted March 29, 2002 in GW, is libras beam cannon more powerful than barges, or are they the same?
phoenixflames Posted March 29, 2002 Posted March 29, 2002 I don't know. I [I]THINK[/I] that Libra's is more powerful. I'll have to check on that.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 Well, I would say Libra since it did take out an island.
Amphion Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]Well, I would say Libra since it did take out an island. [/B][/QUOTE] Nods in agreement....
Tigervx Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 With enough shots, maybe 30-50, it could wipe out the surface of earth. so libra's gun is better.:demon:
Hinata Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 I truly can't remember which one was the most powerful but I believe it was Libra's. But wasn't Barge's beam Cannon more of a threat to everyone!!!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i] [B]With enough shots, maybe 30-50, it could wipe out the surface of earth. so libra's gun is better.:demon: [/B][/QUOTE] It could do that if the 5 scientists didn't put that mechanical fix in the cannon's recharging system.
spike speigel Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 Libra is so much cooler. If it can destroy the world (or close to it) it must be stronger. Use common sense. plus its got epyon.Bu ya grandma:demon:
Spikey Posted April 13, 2002 Posted April 13, 2002 Libra is more powerful. He blew up that island that was amazing. But I always thought that libra was strongest. I haven't got a prooven answer yet though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now