Jump to content
OtakuBoards

libra/barge


Guest Dragons_Spirit

Recommended Posts

Guest Dragons_Spirit
Posted
in GW, is libras beam cannon more powerful than barges, or are they the same?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Well, I would say Libra since it did take out an island. [/B][/QUOTE]


Nods in agreement....
Posted
I truly can't remember which one was the most powerful but I believe it was Libra's. But wasn't Barge's beam Cannon more of a threat to everyone!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B]With enough shots, maybe 30-50, it could wipe out the surface of earth. so libra's gun is better.:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]
It could do that if the 5 scientists didn't put that mechanical fix in the cannon's recharging system.
Posted
Libra is more powerful. He blew up that island that was amazing. But I always thought that libra was strongest. I haven't got a prooven answer yet though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...