G/S/B Master Posted March 29, 2002 Posted March 29, 2002 i found it when i was watching the intro when pikachu was using thunder shock i didn't blink and i saw a hidden picture. its was like a picture drawn by markers.
Fall Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 What's "JLC" stand for? You might want to mention the whole name before you use the abbreviation....
Char! Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 I think he means "Johto League Champions" in regards to the show... Hmm, don't watch the show anymore, but I should try that... Unless it was just a trick of the light positioning and where you were... who knows?
Guest Shift Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 [COLOR=crimson]It's not a glare or anything!! I saw it!! Early this morning..it was like a marker drawing of pikachu!like G/S/B Master said[/COLOR]
Darkmoon Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 Really? Hmmmmm... Maybe I'll go see it for myself some time.
Spikey Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 I saw that a long time ago. I didn't reconize it but then I did. It's really weird. But I like it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now