SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 I just got fatal frame for the ps2 yesterday.And i think its a scary game espically when u play it in the dark late at night.I think the graphics on this game is excellent.What do u guys think of this game????:D
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 4, 2002 Author Posted April 4, 2002 You should really play it it's good i highly recondmend it.:D
The Vampire: Ed Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 I've seen it, and I thought it looked pretty interesting. I thought about getting it, but Game Informer rated it horrible. Now I usually don't listen to game reveiwers since it's just one person's opinion, but it had two reveiwers opinions and both were fairly bad. I just wasnt sure about it.
sk8blind90 Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 im going to get fatal frame for one reason and thats only to get my pants scared off!!!! happy playing
BlueGender Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 I have seen it and it looks like an interesting survival horror game and is something new I think that I will check it out just to try out the whole camera thing. I am a fan of Survival Horror so I will check it out
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted May 5, 2002 Author Posted May 5, 2002 I need help on this game did anyone bet the game or think they can help???
zidane11 Posted May 5, 2002 Posted May 5, 2002 it's surely a fresh approach at something new. It seemed really cool but I have yet to play it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now