OtakuBoards

Meaning of life

Dark Sephiroth

Im not even sure myself it could be just the way it is or just natural i dont even know what happen next after ya died do you really go to heaven,turn to a ghost/sprit,have another life i dont even know but oh wells it happens it happens just a natural life.:)

Guest Voodookanaka
A life is to be lived, whatever happens so be it and lead the life u live, in short, The meaning of Life is,..*Monty Python foot squashes Voodoo*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]what is the meaning of life when u end up dying and u dont even know wut happens in the future???[COLOR=darkblue]Why Do people have 2 die cause of there age[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Why do people die thats wut i wanna know[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Life is a game, and like a game it all has to end some time. Some leave the game because of their old age and are unable to take it on anymore, other leave because they are killed off by other members of the game for any circumstance. I believe the last thing you see right before you die are the words "GAME OVER". Whoever created us in this game called life is sick and twisted.[/SIZE]

Good God, not another 1 o these topix. The last 1 lasted 9 pages b4 it got deleted.
Let's jus put it this way:
Every1 here has their own beliefs. Sum ppl don't blieve in God. Sum ppl don't blieve in life. Sum ppl blieve in more than 1 God. Others blieve in 1.
Every1 here can argue about their way of life and religion, but this thred ain't gonna go newhere so, chill. Calm down. Coz we might get another argument.

I will just give my opinion, the meaning of life is whatever u make it out to be, life and death, love and hate, they both are one in the same, it's like a two sided coin, if u get into a life and death problem, the coin is flipped, if it gets heads, u live, tails, well, u go visit uncle Fred in the waiting line in the sky... Same for love and hate. Of course, there is a saying that when u die, all ur questions will be answered.