Amphion Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 Is it? I was wondering, I saw several previews for it and ti looks cool. I was thinking about getting the dvd. I dont want to waste my money so your comments are welcomed.
Posthumous Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 You should rent it first and see if u like it.:)
Shy Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [size=1]I thought about purchasing the video, but it costs over 50 dollars at my local Best Buy. I don't have that kind of money to spend on just one movie.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now