Jump to content
OtakuBoards

your brother or sister


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]I finally got my friend to register. His username is imcuneo. Everyone send him a welcome PM, and be sure to mention me... I'm sure he'll like that... :naughty:[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=purple]*reads Cera, Justin, & jcoudy's posts*

I so missed the inside joke there..

*merf*

let me see.. my sister.. on Otaku..

*cracks up*

Carrie?

Sheah right..

if she got her head out of the clouds..

sister or brothers on Otaku?

LM is [i]like[/i] a sister..

and Krillen.. meh he's just a plague..[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Wow there are quite a few siblings here, as for me I do not have any siblings on here.But I do have a close-friend who has registered here as "Sammy" that was back in V.2, of course he haven't came back to this place in a long time.[/size]
Posted
I dont have any bros or sisters on this board. My bro has his own boards that he goes to. I hardly even come to these boards.
Posted
[B]I do not have any siblings that come onto these boards, but I do have friends that come here:
The One
Blue Phoenix

Other than that, the friends that I have made between the time I joined and now is more than enough. [/B]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...