Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I started watching this show for abou tthe last 2 months. Can't wait until 2 weeks so they start the tournament. :)

Btw, my favorite medabot is the Medabee lookalike...I forget the name.
Posted
[size=1]I originally thought I was going to hate Medabots but after a few episodes I fell in love with the characters (like I do in every series, d'oh!)

Rokusho is my favorite character in the series, which is very odd. I rarely pick out the "cool" characters as my favorite, I am more prone to liking the goofy or silly ones instead.[/size]
Posted
I haven't seen it enough to chose a fave yet but medabee is quite kool. It's a bit too cheesy I think...ah well...maybe I should give it a chance and watch some more..:rolleyes:
Posted
This show has me addicted now. I can't wait for this saturday when he fights Space Metafighter X. Then in 3 weeks at the tournament. Wow this is a good show.
Posted
Rokusho! hes so cool! hes like a ninja, but a bit more peaceful. Hes got a cool personality and his sword is cool. and the Medaforce, he whoped medabee with it before, :modrod:
Posted
I don't like any of the Medabots. I like the Rubber Robo Gang! So stupid and yet so funny! Especially last weeks episode when they kidnapped Ikki's mom and kept on eating her soup!:D
Posted
SMX or ikky???? WHO WILL WIN THE BATTLE!!!!! SMX is henry from the 24 hours store.Arcbettle have the shadow sword adventage but medabee might have to use the 'medaforce dissapear reappear' act again. But arcbettle has power. and his special is really good.Arcbeettle and metabee is like the same thing. same everything. same power.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]I started watching this show for abou tthe last 2 months. Can't wait until 2 weeks so they start the tournament. :)

Btw, my favorite medabot is the Medabee lookalike...I forget the name. [/B][/QUOTE]

it was karrakkot or something. its realated to some fruit.
Posted
Ya, its the one that everyone thought was Medabee and it wasn't, then they fought and Medabee won.

Btw, last weeks eposide with Ikki's mom being kidnapped and fixing them food and fighting to keep her there was funny as heck. :laugh:
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]Very good anime. Like it alot and my fav is BlackRam![/b][/size]
Posted
:) Rokusho and Medabee.

But if i could have one then it'll have to be one of Shrimpy's medabots, the blue one (forgot name)..
Posted
I don't know the names of alot of the Medabots, but Medabee is pretty dang funny.

Btw, I now hate the Robo Gang for messing up the fight between Medabee and SMX. And I can't wait till next week! Ugh!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...