Turkey Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 As you people know, you can only have a pic in your sig by hotlinking it from wherever you have that pic. I've looked everywhere for a page that allowed you to have free web space and also allowed you to hotlink your pics. Can anyone help?
Guest Shift Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Have you tried [url]http://www.itsmysite.com[/url] ? That's where i host my images...i'm not sure about anywhere else.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
velvet paws Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 I posted the picture I use for my sig in a topic in the art section of otakuboards.com When you've posted it as an attatchment, open it up and just right click on it to get the properties. Those are what you want to post as the link in your sig. :)
Ryan Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i] [B]I posted the picture I use for my sig in a topic in the art section of otakuboards.com When you've posted it as an attatchment, open it up and just right click on it to get the properties. Those are what you want to post as the link in your sig. :) [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] Yeah, that is what I do. I can't find any place either so this helps.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now