Tifa Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 i don't know if anyone else has heard of this show, but it's really cool... i know thats not very specific, and i do not know the american name because i have only seen the japanese subtitiled version.
Guest Imsirion Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 I've seen some of it, it was cool though. Isn't there two girls in it, one wears blue and one wears red and they rescued someone... never mind Im confused...:drunk:
XxmagentaxX Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 i LOVE saber marionette J...... My fav character is Panther.... I love her eyepatch..... I really wanna saber marionette J again and J to X and R..... I am the only that noticed in the opening credits Otaru did a funny little dance on top of that mountain??? ohwell....
Tifa Posted April 17, 2002 Author Posted April 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]I am the only that noticed in the opening credits Otaru did a funny little dance on top of that mountain??? ohwell.... [/B][/QUOTE] i noticed that too... :p it's kind of...... disturbing in a way....
XxmagentaxX Posted April 17, 2002 Posted April 17, 2002 i always laugh whenever i see it even when i hear thre part of the song i picture it in my head...
Tifa Posted May 1, 2002 Author Posted May 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i] [B]i always laugh whenever i see it even when i hear thre part of the song i picture it in my head... [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: funny!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now