Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
The Enatei turns around and fires a Fire Blast

Zee: Lugia Gooooooooooo

Zee: Lugia Barrier

Lugia comes out of its Pokeball and makes a barrier around everybody.

Zee: Why is he so mad that we took his crystal.

Entei: Roarrrrrrrrrrrr....rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tani: Whaaaaaaaaa

Lauren: What is he talking about

Rondell: Maybe hes hungry.

Zee: I dont think so dude

Lauren: Hey Seto maybe Mew can tell us.
Posted
OOC: Team Rocket and Officer Jenny? Trust me. I know what I'm doing.

IC: Mew flies over and says something to Mew. Seto listens and walks up to the edge of the volcano. Seto jumps in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...