Guest Zora's King Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [color=purple][i]Hi....Have you heard this name of cartoon , it's anime like akagi,mitsui or other....i just like Sakuragi the king of rebouds!!!!![/color][/i]
velvet paws Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Nope, can't say that I have. Where have you seen it?
Shy Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [size=1]Hmm, that name sounds familiar. I might have seen it, can you tell me what is about?[/size]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Its an anime based on basketball and the normal drama's of Japanese teenagers, its a fairly good anime series, and some may have seen the comericals to it on the sub tapes of dbz!:)
Spikey Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]I have heard of it before. Can't say that I have seen it. I have seen stuff about it. But not much.[/SIZE][/B]
Turkey Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Yeah, I've been watching it lately. I'm watching the National Tournament saga. Darn I hate Nikawa/Rikawa (I don't know which is the right name.) My favorite player is Ryoga.
The Merchant Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 I like this series a lot, i mean Sakuragi is so funny. Rukawa is the name you where looking for i think. Akagi is very funny too, when he gets mad at Sakuragi.
Guest Nitta Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 lol thATS sooo true.... Slam Dunk is one of mai fave anime... I love Sakuragi...man he is sooo damn funny when he got all the stupid strategies in his head...but his idotic ways makes him soooo adorable...hehe... ^^ Lukawa and Sendoh r sooo kewl...and cuties!!! *squealed*
Guest Shift Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]I have never heard of it...i'll try to find out more about it. But Spikey where did you see it?[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now