Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Slam dunk.....


Recommended Posts

Guest Zora's King
Posted
[color=purple][i]Hi....Have you heard this name of cartoon , it's anime like akagi,mitsui or other....i just like Sakuragi the king of rebouds!!!!![/color][/i]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Its an anime based on basketball and the normal drama's of Japanese teenagers, its a fairly good anime series, and some may have seen the comericals to it on the sub tapes of dbz!:)
Posted
Yeah, I've been watching it lately. I'm watching the National Tournament saga.
Darn I hate Nikawa/Rikawa (I don't know which is the right name.)
My favorite player is Ryoga.
Guest Nitta
Posted
lol thATS sooo true.... Slam Dunk is one of mai fave anime... I love Sakuragi...man he is sooo damn funny when he got all the stupid strategies in his head...but his idotic ways makes him soooo adorable...hehe... ^^ Lukawa and Sendoh r sooo kewl...and cuties!!! *squealed*
Guest Shift
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]I have never heard of it...i'll try to find out more about it. But Spikey where did you see it?[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...