OtakuBoards

help: kicked out

velvet paws

[This was first posted in the really bad day topic but I thought asking it as a more direct question would help me get some responces. I have to go offline soon but I'll check back tomorrow for advice. Please help because I'm desperate to sort this out. I also wondered if there was anyway my mum saying she didn't want to support me and gave permission for me to move out (read and you'll understand) would affect getting me a flat any better or just foster parents :confused:]

well...my mum just annouced she "wanted fu*k all to do with me and I could move the fu*k out because she refuses to provide for me any longer" nice heh :o Sticking to her point we are TOTALLY out of food over here and I have no money to buy any myself because I owe some friends who are very picky about being paid on time (they'll go all funny with my mum cause she owes them too and she's given me a good yelling about how I have to pay them despite anything else! The fact she's paying them late means nothing to her..bet she claims I'm the one still oweing as she'll deliver it)...therefore I have not eaten all day because she refused to go to the bank and get any money to go shopping...where as she had and again will have tomorrow at least £2 for her dinner at work AND the oppertunity to get to the bank during her break...lovely woman..

That's about the worst that's happened today but I still think it's pretty bad. I'm only just 16 and I'm gagging to get out of my house! Really want to find out how I can get a council flat and support myself. My bf is soon to be 18 and he's desperate to leave as well so my current dream is to move into a flat with him and we both get jobs (not to stay forever as a couple, just as a way to support ourselves better and I guess develope our relationship..but initally as friends)(He works part time for an uncle getting £50+ a week and does one day at college. I get £50 a month off my mum and she wont let me get a job until July when the exams are finished but I could apply for a few I've found that are evenings and weekends, ranging from 3 to 20 hours a week at £3.11 an hour (£9.33 a week min. or £62.20 a week max.) Oh, but bad thing is my bf smokes so at least £3 a week needs to go on fags and that's if he cuts down to about 4 a day which I doubt he'll manage. I'll be full time at college in August but if you live on your own they give you extra money help and stuff. Anyway...the only other option is moving 26 miles away to live with my gran who is very frial, lives in the middle of nowhere (not even a bus station for at least 25mins walk) and she's christian which doesn't go down well with my Tool, Marilyn Manson, Cradle of Filth, Converge type way of life.

Any idea's how I can do this? My dad can't afford to take me in and I wouldn't really want to because I get scared loadz he'll beat me even though he hasn't in a long while..he still scares me when he gets cross..which is very easy to do.

[color=indigo] Well I don't think I an offer to much advice because I know very little about the laws in the UK (I think that iswhere you are from). I am sorry things hven't imprved between you and your mother. My only advice is to follow you gut...I wish you the best of luck[/color]

Guest Shift
[SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]I can't really think about any advice...All I know is you should do what Heaven's Cloud said and follow your gut feeling...that's the only thing i would be able to do maybe you should ask Deus Ex Machina or Sephiroth they're both from the UK.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]