Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
No offense or anything, but what the heck is asianavenue?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]asainavenue is a some sort of member of something. my sister has an account and all of her friends too. sida must be vietnamiese or chinese. [/B][/QUOTE]

you sure got that right me being chinese!if ur sis has it r u asian?!?!
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Oh yeah, I knew that rang a bell!!! My friend is korean and I saw her on the website or something. Even though I'm not asian (actually, come to think of it, my mom once told me that some far off descendents of mine were korean or japanese or something), I would like to join if I could. Where do I sign up? Is it only 4 girls? Cool if it is since I'm a girl. Does having natural black hair count?:cross:
Posted
it's for anyone!
bois gurls..etc!
but u design a page there and when other ppl c it they would either sign ur gbook!
if u want to sign up tehn go to
[url]www.asianavenue.com[/url]
find register or sign up
then u fill in the stuff up!
Posted
I know that place. I can't sign up though. I am on to many boards, sorry. I have been there a couple of times to look around, but it wasn't my type I guess you could say. But I am on to many boards though.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...