Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am kinda a new fan of Gundam, and can anyone give me some information on it? Like name all the characters, and sagas, and Poeple. Like what happens in some seirs? I know very little about Gundam, but if poeple respond, I think I will know a lot about Gundam. So can anyone give me some information?
Posted
First off, there are 13 series. 14 if you want to count Endless Waltz. I can't put all the info in one post, but I can give you the series.
Here they are...........
Mobile Suit Gundam (aka First Gundam)
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory/The Last Blitz of Zeon
Mobile Suit Z Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Mobile Suit V Gundam
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
New Mobile Report Gundam W (aka Mobile Suit Gundam Wing)
New Mobile Report Gundam W: Endless Waltz (aka Mobile Suit Gundam Wing the Movie: Endless Waltz)
After War Gundam X (aka Mobile New Century Gundam X)
Turn-A Gundam/Earth Light/Moonlight Butterfly
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]First off, there are 13 series. 14 if you want to count Endless Waltz. I can't put all the info in one post, but I can give you the series.
Here they are...........
Mobile Suit Gundam (aka First Gundam)
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory/The Last Blitz of Zeon
Mobile Suit Z Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Mobile Suit V Gundam
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
New Mobile Report Gundam W (aka Mobile Suit Gundam Wing)
New Mobile Report Gundam W: Endless Waltz (aka Mobile Suit Gundam Wing the Movie: Endless Waltz)
After War Gundam X (aka Mobile New Century Gundam X)
Turn-A Gundam/Earth Light/Moonlight Butterfly [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Ehh, i knew there was a lot of them, but thats ridiculous!:wow: I should learn more about Gundam... I will!! * goes and learns more Gundam.[/size]
Posted
Thanks, now I got it. By the way, can someone tell me which saga Hero is in? I hvae just started for a Gundam life. Now I will get all the information I need. Here soon.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]Thanks, now I got it. By the way, can someone tell me which saga Hero is in? I hvae just started for a Gundam life. Now I will get all the information I need. Here soon. [/B][/QUOTE]


if you mean Heero...he's in Gundam Wing (the one cartoon network...if i am correct...started showing last year or so...)
hope that helped...& if not, i'll just try again! :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]Thanks, now I got it. By the way, can someone tell me which saga Hero is in? I hvae just started for a Gundam life. Now I will get all the information I need. Here soon. [/B][/QUOTE]

it depends, do you mean "heero" or "hiro"? they're both in different series of gundam....
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]I meen Heero.[/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma] In that case, Heero is from Gundam Wing, it was on Toonami, what happened to it?[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...