Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What do you guys think is a good price for a complete Base set, Jungle set, Fossil set, and Team Rocket set? The cards are in good condition and only some are 1st edition.
Posted
You waited too long my friend. Id say the max you could get is $9 for those cards. I would try though, to find a person who is still into them quickly or you wll be stuck with them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]Dang. I remember when the would sell for hundreds..... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, me too...

I'd pay around $20 for them, but I haven't been keeping up on prices lately... I'd think they would sell for more than $15, though.[/color]
Posted
I'm not sure if it'll be easy to find anyone who'll pwy more than $20 for them.... I've been trying to sell mine for about 6 months now, and no luck yet....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Guys, I'm tellin you, wait a few years, and they'll be up there in price range with old baseball cards. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]thats what i'm doing, all i have left after trading off is 8 mint condition Charizards (think of that in a few years $) and a holo syther (my fav poke). [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]I'm keeping all of my 1st Edition cards (which include all three Fossil Set, Holo Legendary Birds). I also have my Pikachu World collection binder (see attachment). I'm thinking that they'll be worth a decent amount, sometime (not sure if I'd want to sell the Pikachu World Collection, though).

As for my other cards, I'll sell them if I can get a good price. I have a mint condition Charizard, but I'm not going to sell it for less that $25 (I probably won't be able to find anyone to buy it, though). I also have a bunch of other rare, holo cards that I'll sell, but probably won't be able to, for the prices I'm asking, LOL.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Guys, I'm tellin you, wait a few years, and they'll be up there in price range with old baseball cards. [/B][/QUOTE]Hmmm..... I've never thought about that..... so if I keep my holographic card for a while (how long?), I could get heaps of $$$ for them? :smirk:
Posted
[color=indigo]I'm guessing it will take at least ten years before they're worth much... Zelda has been out since 1986, and now the old merchandise is getting expensive, if you can find it. Just look on [URL=http://www.ebay.com]eBay[/URL] for the old merchandise, from the 80s. Or, better yet, look for the old Game & Watch Zelda game. Those are [i]really[/i] expensive!

I'm thinking this might happen with Pokémon stuff, too, when it gets older. And the cards might be collectors items, who knows? I'm hoping they will be![/color]
Posted
Well I've got a gold plate, with pikachu carved into it (this was a long time ago that I bought it ;)).... and I got it for $150.... so do you think that will go up in price aswell?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well I've got a gold plate, with pikachu carved into it (this was a long time ago that I bought it ;)).... and I got it for $150.... so do you think that will go up in price aswell? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I'd think that if any Pokémon stuff goes up in value, that would. How pure is the gold, do you know?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]I'd think that if any Pokémon stuff goes up in value, that would. How pure is the gold, do you know?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]if it's 24 karot, you could sell it for a lot now!!! [/COLOR]
Posted
lol

Nope, it's not 24 karot gold.... on the packaging it said it's 12 karot..... is that alot? I'm not too sure... :drunk:
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Its not that much..... But still, in about 20 or so years it'll be worth more than enough :) [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, I'm not sure it'll be worth that much, but maybe. It'll most likely be worth a whole lot, though. You can count on being able to get at least $150, though, if Pokémon stuff goes up in value.[/color]
Posted
...which it will, of course. The odd thing is that nobody seems to expect this to happen; it always comes as a big shock to them when prices suddenly escalate to huge amounts. It's funny, how even old Smurf and California Raisins crap is so valuable. I mean, practically anything real old is of some good value.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...