Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering is Tenchi on Mon-Fri(4:00 Central) and On Adult Swim, is it on any time other? like on saturday? I dont really have time to watch it cause of school and i cant stay up for adult swim, is it on any other times? and 2nd is Adult Swim only on Fridays?? i really need to know, THANKS.....
Guest Imsirion
Posted
The Anime Adult Swim is on Saturdays,Then on Sunday in the non anime Adult Swim.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
On the last adult swim, tenchi was there but ols wasn't.
Posted
Well thats because that was a special Tenchi. It always takes an hour for that part even when it was on regular programing. But OLS will be on next saturday though.
  • 2 months later...
Guest Raven131
Posted
I think Addult Swim is on friday's and Saturdays but toonami changes there scedule so often it's immpossibele to tell.
Posted
Adult Swim's schedule changed. OLS is still on, but they cancelled Tenchi. I don't know why, though. It was one of the best-rated shows on Toonami.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...