Zachary Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 I was wondering is Tenchi on Mon-Fri(4:00 Central) and On Adult Swim, is it on any time other? like on saturday? I dont really have time to watch it cause of school and i cant stay up for adult swim, is it on any other times? and 2nd is Adult Swim only on Fridays?? i really need to know, THANKS.....
Shy Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [size=1]As far as I know that is tyhe only time it is on TV... sorry.[/size] :whoops:
Guest Imsirion Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 The Anime Adult Swim is on Saturdays,Then on Sunday in the non anime Adult Swim.
Guest Imsirion Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 On the last adult swim, tenchi was there but ols wasn't.
shibatku Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 Well thats because that was a special Tenchi. It always takes an hour for that part even when it was on regular programing. But OLS will be on next saturday though.
Zachary Posted April 16, 2002 Author Posted April 16, 2002 So Yu-Yu Hakusho Cowboy Beepop Pilot Canidate Gundum 0083 OutLaw Star Tenchi Muyo! is that right?
Guest Raven131 Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 I think Addult Swim is on friday's and Saturdays but toonami changes there scedule so often it's immpossibele to tell.
Talon Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Adult Swim's schedule changed. OLS is still on, but they cancelled Tenchi. I don't know why, though. It was one of the best-rated shows on Toonami.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now